Hello! Check the items that apply to you:
__ I cannot find any help for my health problems. __ I have some help, but it's not enough. __ I'm more concerned about my future health. __ I can't get answers for what's wrong or how to treat it. __ The treatment has been as bad as the problem it's treating. __ I spend a lot of time with Dr. Google, but nothing I've read has been the answer I'm looking for. Here are the straight-up answers you may have been trying to get for years: 1. The cause of your health problems is that your body's ability to maintain and heal itself has become compromised. Your problems may have started 10+ years before you had symptoms. 2. The "root cause" of your health problem has become tangled and confused over the years. Result: There is no longer a discoverable and treatable cause to your problem. This is why your doctor says, "We really don't yet know the cause of (fill in your health problem or disease here)." 3. This is the reason that 60+% of the population of the US has this type of "unsolvable" health problem. Your Solution: Assist your body to regain it's ability to heal. - Your body will resolve your current problems.
- Because your body can now maintain and repair itself normally, these problems are very unlikely to return.
- You can live the rest of your life in a healthy body that can maintain itself, bypassing the health problems you are likely to have in your current future
|
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario